Patient Forms

New patients to the College are expected to complete the following forms. For your convenience the following forms can be completed and printed off in advance of your appointment. Please bring these forms with you to your appointment.

Requesting Dental Records

If you need copies of your dental records and/or radiographs, please print, complete and sign both the Consent to Release Health Information and the Consent to Communicate PHI by Email forms below and return them to the College of Dentistry.  Both of these forms are required prior to the release of your dental records.  If you have any questions please contact Central Records at 319-335-7429.

Other important forms

Regulatory Information

Non-Discrimination Statement

Iowa Language Services

Privacy Statement