A study on the soft and hard tissue changes that occur following single tooth extraction.
The purpose of this research study is to determine the correlations between tissue dimensions and the changes that occur following single-tooth dental extraction in adults.
If you are currently in need of an extraction of an upper tooth you may be eligible. If eligible, you will receive the extraction at no charge. The following criteria must be met:
- Be 18 years of older
- Must not be a current heavy smoker (>10 cigarettes/day) or within the last 6 months
- Must not have any severe infectious diseases
- Must not have been diagnosed with any severe blood disorder
- Must not be currently treated for cancer or within the last 18 months
- Must not have uncontrolled diabetes
- Not currently pregnant or wish to become pregnant in the next 6 months
If you are interested in learning more about the study and feel that you meet these requirements, please call Karen Kluesner at (319) 335-7377, or email at email@example.com. Subjects who qualify and complete the study will be eligible for compensation for their time.