- Pre-doctoral Incentive Program (PIP)
The College of Dentistry and the University Benefits Office have created an incentive program in the pre-doctoral clinics for University faculty, staff, and their families who participate in Dental II. More information.
- Iowa Medicaid (Title XIX)
- The College of Dentistry is an Iowa Medicaid provider. More information on covered services
- The College of Dentistry does not accept Medicaid payments from other states.
- hawk-i Healthy and Well Kids in Iowa
- Funding for dental care for eligible children is available with the hawk-i Healthy and Well Kids in Iowa Program
- More information is available at hawk-i Healthy and Well Kids in Iowa website.