Patient Referral Forms
The College of Dentistry is proud of the partnership it shares with the Iowa dental community and appreciative of the referrals to our student and faculty clinics.
Specialists are conveniently available at the College for consultation or treatment in a variety of disciplines to help meet the dental health care needs of your patients. These areas include: prosthodontics, periodontics, oral and maxillofacial surgery, endodontics, oral pathology, preventive dentistry, restorative and cosmetic dentistry, pediatric dentistry, dental care for the special needs of the elderly, and dental care for mentally, physically, and medically complex patients.
It is our hope that the available referral forms will assist in the co-treatment of your patients when the need arises. Your continued support helps to educate the next generation of Iowa dental practitioners.
Forms for Referring to Specialty Clinics at the College
- Referral to Endodontics
- Referral to Operative Dentistry
- Referral to Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Referral to Hawkeye Oral Surgery
- Referral to Oral Pathology, Radiology & Medicine
- Referral to Orthodontics
- Referral to Pediatric Dentistry
- Referral to Periodontics
- Referral to Prosthodontics
- Referral to Geriatrics and Special Needs / Preventive & Community Dentistry
Forms for Referring to General Dentists at the College
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to open these forms.
Download Acrobat Reader now.