- Wheelchair or other assistance: If you require assistance entering the building please notify the parking attendant when you arrive or call the clinic directly.
- American Sign Language (ASL) Interpreting Service: Please notify us in advance of your appointment if you require a sign language interpreter.
- ATM: An ATM machine is located on the main floor (3rd floor) off the Link.
- Interpreter Services: If you need assistance with English, please bring your own interpreter so you will be well informed about your treatment needs and procedures. If possible, we will assist by providing interpreters.
- Business Office: The Business Office is located on the 3rd floor. Patient Account Representatives are available to assist with your insurance questions as well as billing and payment questions. Payment is expected after each visit, however, installment arrangements can be made for larger dental bills. We accept checks, cash, credit card, dental insurance, and Title XIX. We are happy to file insurance claims to your provider at no extra charge. Phone (319) 335-7440.
- Cafeteria: For your convenience, the Filling Station, located on the first floor, offers breakfast, lunch, and snack items. Hours: 7:30am - 3:00pm