Endodontics: Application Instructions
Please keep in mind the July 1 deadline for the University of Iowa Endodontic Graduate Program.
Application forms can be obtained from the PASS website and the necessary information to include for the Certificate Program and Combined Oral Science MS/Certificate Program is:
1. D.D.S., D.M.D. or non-U.S. equivalent.
2. PASS application. The application can be requested from the American Dental Education Association (ADEA) PASS Application Services Website: (https://portal.passweb.org/). PASS Application Services has two phone lines for applicant inquiries: (202) 667-1886 and (202) 667-1887, or you may write to: PASS, 1625 Massachusetts Ave. NW, Washington D.C. 20036=2212.
*The PASS website has an August 1st deadline, but the University of Iowa Endodontic Graduate Program is July 1st. Please be mindful of this discrepancy when you apply through PASS. Thank you.
3. Official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions attended.
4. National Board Dental Examination – Part I prior to interview; Part II prior to admission.
5. Updated Curriculum Vitae.
6. Personal Statement.
7. Three letters of recommendation.
8. Photograph - a 2 x 2 head shot. This must be mailed or emailed directly to Dr. Williamson.
Do not send an application that is not complete. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.