Endodontics: Application Instructions
Please keep in mind the August 15 deadline.
Application forms can be obtained from the PASS web site and the necessary information to include for the Certificate Program and Combined Oral Science MS/Certificate Program is:
1. D.D.S., D.M.D. or non-U.S. equivalent.
2. PASS application. The application can be requested from the American Dental Education Association (ADEA) PASS Application Services Web Site: (https://portal.passweb.org/). PASS Application Services has two phone lines for applicant inquiries: (202) 667-1886 and (202) 667-1887, or you may write to: PASS, 1625 Massachusetts Ave. NW, Washington D.C. 20036=2212.
3. Official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions attended.
4. National Board Dental Examination – Part I prior to interview; Part II prior to admission.
5. Photograph (2 x 2 head shot)
6. Three letters of recommendation
7. Personal Statement
8. Updated Curriculum Vitae
Do not send an application that is not complete. Incomplete applications may be returned to the applicant, which could delay the process or cause your application to not be reviewed.