Endodontics: Application Instructions
Please keep in mind the July 1 deadline.
Application forms can be obtained from the PASS web site and the necessary information to include for the Certificate Program and Combined Oral Science MS/Certificate Program is:
1. D.D.S., D.M.D. or non-U.S. equivalent.
2. PASS application. The application can be requested from the American Dental Education Association (ADEA) PASS Application Services Web Site: (https://portal.passweb.org/). PASS Application Services has two phone lines for applicant inquiries: (202) 667-1886 and (202) 667-1887, or you may write to: PASS, 1625 Massachusetts Ave. NW, Washington D.C. 20036=2212.
3. Official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions attended.
4. National Board Dental Examination – Part I prior to interview; Part II prior to admission.
5. Photograph (2 x 2 head shot)
6. Three letters of recommendation
7. Personal Statement
8. Updated Curriculum Vitae
Do not send an application that is not complete. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.