Become a Corporate Sponsor
The Craniofacial Clinical Research Program (CCRP) is the home for clinical research at the University of Iowa College of Dentistry. Our clinical research faculty and staff are able to facilitate sponsored protocols, address regulatory issues, and recruit study subjects from a diverse patient population. Our new clinic space streamlines the clinical research process. See the links at the right for more information about our research team and clinical and laboratory facilities.
We are able to offer the following services
to expedite your clinical trial:
- Experienced dentists, dental assistants and clinical coordinators
- Administrative assistance for your protocol
- Private operatories outfitted with microscopes
- Dental and research laboratory staff and space
- A private reception area with dedicated clinic clerks
- An electronic dental record system
- Secured storage for study materials and paper records
We are glad to accept all inquiries regarding proposed clinical protocols. Please contact Dr. Chris Barwacz at email@example.com or 319-384-3002 if you would like more information.